Book: End Binge Eating Now - How to Stop Binge Eating and Take Control Over Your Life! by Patty Andersoncategories: Book, Healthy Diet, Women's Fiction, Beauty, Nutrition, Health, Binge Eating
Patty Andersonabout this book: If You Are Tired Of Living A "Secret Life" That Revolves Around Food, Then…
Learn How An Ex Food-Addict From Houston, Texas Created A Proven System To Overcome Binge Eating Disorder Which Allowed Her To Gain Back Control Of Her Life…
… And How You Can Do The Same Much Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible!"
Emotional eating. Compulsive eating. Binge eating. Call it what you want, but I called it my deepest, darkest secret that I never told anyone about…
Does any of this sound familiar to you?
As soon as the clock struck noon, I was already out the door and headed to my car. It had been another bad day at work and I struggled to fight back the tears as I started my car.
I pulled out of the parking garage and headed towards the only place I knew that would ease my pain: a fast food place.
I pulled up to the drive-thru and placed my order holding a piece of paper in my hands, just in case there was anyone watching. I mean, after all, I wouldn't want anyone to think that I was ordering all of this food for just myself.
After I placed my order, I drove up to the window to pay. As the woman handed me the bags, I pretended to check off the items on the fake list I had created just moments before.
After I paid, I drove to the far end of the parking lot where no other cars parked, and I began to eat. And eat. And eat.
Before I realized it, I had consumed all four meals.
Does Any Of This Sound Familiar To You?
- I used to be someone that knew all of the empty and secluded parking lots to sit and eat so that no one could see how much food I was actually consuming.
- I used to be someone that ordered many different things from different fast food places, while pretending to be on my cell phone placing orders for other people, besides myself.
- I used to be someone that threw away the evidence (food wrappers) in different locations so that no one would find out.
- I used to be someone that made myself feel better by eating.
- I used to be someone that celebrated happiness by eating, but I also ate any time that I felt bad or when something went wrong.
- I used to be someone that hated myself for my behavior, but I didn't know how to stop and control it.
- I used to be someone that thought something was wrong with me and that I was the only one with this problem.
- I used to be someone that had Binge Eating Disorder.
Yes. That was me. I used to be all of the above. THAT'S WHY I WROTE THIS BOOK.
Grab this book do day and...
"Take Control Of Your Life Starting Now. There Is An End To Your Binge Eating, And You Are Just A Few Moments Away From Starting Your Journey To Recovery."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Patty Anderson
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: A Guide to Healthy Eating - Do it Healthy - 3 Times a Day by Tanya Frew|
• Book Review: The Ultimate Raw Food Diet For Achieving Weight Loss, Optimal Health, and Cleansing Detoxification by ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|