Book: Taurus - Horoscope Compatibility - Find Love in Your Astrology Star Sign by Rosemary Breen
|4.7 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Rosemary Breenabout this book: Taurus: a few words that accurately describe your personality are cautious, purposeful and practical. You are definitely not impulsive and, being patient and persistent are your best qualities. Once you make up your mind to do something, rarely will you give up until it's completed. You tend to be headstrong and, to your detriment, you often have difficulty taking advice from others because of this.
You do have a very pleasing nature Taurus and because of this you make good friends easily. Just be aware that your tendency towards possessiveness can come across as controlling. You may need to learn to back off a bit and give your friends and loved ones more space.
Does this sound like you or the Bull in your life? If it does, then this book will tell you more. The areas covered include astrological compatibilities with all the zodiac signs, strengths and weaknesses of Taurus, the young Bull, and Taurus your friend.
Praise For The Author: Rosemary Breen
• The author has an 'easy reading style' Lisa Oliver, Book Reviewer on Amazon
• I am 'looking forward to more books in the Horoscope Compatibility series' Andrea Kalaydjian
• 'Rosemary seems to hit the nail on the head...' Travelling Man
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Rosemary Breen
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
Video 1: Capricorn and Taurus: Together but for How Long?
Video 2: Pisces and Taurus: Can the Bull and the Fish Get It Together?
• Book Review: Horoscope Compatibility for All the Zodiac Signs - Find Love in Your Astrology Star Sign by Rosemary Breen|
• Book Review: Zodiac Guide to Successful Relationships and Careers - How research-based Western and Chinese astrology ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|