Book: I Am Not Frazzle! by Darren Worrow
|5 stars, 2 reviews on Amazon|
Darren Worrowabout this anthology: All proceeds of this book go to the Devizes and District Opportunity Centre, a registered charity in the UK that helps children with disabilities and learning difficulties get a better start to life.
Ok then, here is the deal, we take 10 amazing authors from around the world, give them the freedom to write a story in their own style and genre as long as the general theme has children involved. Next we put them in a big pot (the stories not the authors) and mix them up a bit to see what comes out at the end. And here it is, a marvellous mixture of inspiring, entertaining, funny and thought provoking fables that will delight every grown up from here to the land of Lorff ... Huh? What do you mean you've never heard of the land of Lorff? Well my friend, read on ...
The contents look a bit like this, well, quite a lot like this in fact:
• A Wish for Lucie by Maria Miller
• I Am Not Frazzle! by Darren Worrow
• The Candy Vendor's Confession by Nancy Brooks
• Mirror Image by Holly M Kothe
• Simon by Dave Darby
• The Storekeeper by Cecily Magnon
• Stingers by Graham Downs
• The Beauty of Ugh by Richelle E. Goodrich
• The King by Paul Howard
• The Story of Nugu the Baboon by James Penhaligon and James Cruickshank
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Darren Worrow
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: The Charity Thieves by Robert Cubitt|
• Book Review: Charity's Heart by Sofia Diana Gabel|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|