Book: Break Out the Bubbly!! by Christopher Griffithcategories: Book, Comedy, Love, Workplace, Community, Bullying, Friendships, Women, Stealing, Relationships, Romance, Humour, Anger
Christopher Griffithabout this book: • What is Break Out the Bubbly!! about?
• What benefits does it offer my readers?
An exploration of the sucking vortex of uncontrolled rage may make the reader think twice before indulging in their next bout of unrestrained ire!
• What inspired me to write Break Out the Bubbly!!?
I was quite angry at the time, and I seemed to be surrounded by angry people also, and I wanted to know whether we were affecting each other and what sort of consequences were ensuing as a result
• Who is it intended for?
It's humorous fiction, with a largely female cast, but suitable for anyone who's ever worked in retail, or in fact been a customer in a shop…so everyone!
• How long did I take to write it?
• How did I come up with the title?
The champagne in the shop is being stolen, but broken out by whom?
• Why did I choose this cover?
The champagne glasses fit, and the ribbon wound round their bases a sign of entrapment
• What was the hardest part of writing Break Out the Bubbly!!?
I found keeping track of the characters and their movements quite tricky, and also keeping a lid on the madcap nature of the plot was quite hard at times
• Did I do research for it?
My own experience of working in retail sufficed!
• Did I learn anything from it?
I learnt that a community can be sabotaged by just one selfish member within it
• What do I want to say to my readers?
I really hope you enjoy the book, and if so tell the world!!
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Christopher Griffith
• Book Review: Annie's 1st Break - A Funny Romantic Annie McCauley Mystery by Willee Amsden|
• Book Review: Sinkholes - Part Two - love always finds a way by B.L. Wilson|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|