Book: Angel to the Rescue by Petie McCarty
|4 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Petie McCartyabout this book: Angel to the Rescue is the second of the Mystery Angel Romances -- action-adventure love stories with an angel hidden in the plot. Readers don't learn the angel's identity until the finale -- unless they guess it first.
In Angel to the Rescue, child psychologist Rachel Kelly isn't quite sure how to handle the situation with her newest client -- a six-year-old boy who says he can see angels and one is coming to help Rachel. She already has her hands full of trouble this Christmas season, and things quickly take a turn for the worse when a stalker crashes Rachel's Christmas party and takes her young clients hostage. Their only chance of rescue lies with Rachel's estranged boyfriend, police negotiator Jake Dillon.
Unless her little angel-spying client is telling the truth…
• "Rating: 4.75... Rachel and Jake are a couple that you know in your heart should be together... And the way they come to the realization of what they want for the future is too amazing to miss... "
— Once Upon a Romance Reviews
• "5 Moons... I really liked this story... a story of love, hope, trust and the true belief that if you really with all your heart believe, there is an angel waiting for you to ask for help... "
— Book Obsessed Chicks
• "McCarty makes us believe in angels with Angel to the Rescue... This story was really beautiful and page turning... If you are looking for a great read where angels and love are present, then you'll have to read Angel to the Rescue."
— Pen & Muse Book Reviews
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Petie McCarty
• Book Review: No Going Back by Petie McCarty|
• Book Review: Guardian Angel by Benjamin Kelly|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|