Book: Atlantean Echoes - 2nd Edition (Atlantis Book 2) by Paula Batescategories: Book, Ancient Egypt, Sphinx, Pyramids, Lions, Spirals, Priestess, Priests, The Great Flood, Time Travel, Chakras, Crystals, Ancient Atlantis
Paula Batesabout this book: "Atlantean Echoes", the second book in the Atlantis series, continues the story of the Atlanteans who fled from the destruction of their home land to the country of Khem. How they influence and develop this powerful nation which eventually becomes Egypt is explored through the eyes of two women, Tameri, the High Priestess, the Queen of Khem, and Shamisé, her daughter. As you follow their lives they will guide you through the ecstasy and despair of their relationships shaped by the tumultuous times in which they lived.
Much of the storyline for "Atlantean Echoes" came to me as I was writing "The Atlantean Legacy." But to be as authentic as I could be and to find out about what might have possibly existed at that time in the area of ancient Egypt, I did quite a bit of research not only on the geography of the land, but on the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx. I have shared my resources in the back of "Atlantean Echoes" for further exploration if one chooses.
Here are some excerpts from reviews of Atlantean Echoes:
• "In her book, Atlantean Echoes, Ms. Bates weaves the many layers of spirituality with human emotions and needs flawlessly, and with illuminating honesty and compassion… She has crafted a beautiful, well written story that crackles with intensity, color and light."
— Leanne Hoole, Academic Counselor
• "Atlantean Echoes is a mystical love story entwined with ancient healing mysteries, passion, and despair. It explores the depths of abuse and the heights of forgiveness, and reminds us to surrender to our divine truths. This book is rich, raw and mysterious. Open to its wisdom!"
— Alexandra Folz, MSN, author of "Indigo's Bracelet"
• "Paula Bates again delights her audience with a peek into a pre-Pharaonic Egypt with the provocative "Atlantean Echoes". Here the Atlantean diaspora unfolds in wondrous detail drawing us into a lush world of magic and intrigue."
- Jennifer Combs, MS, Registered Nurse, and Reiki Master
In order to bring forth this book, I had to delve into the dark side of my soul. My wish is that the portal that this book "Atlantean Echoes" and its sister companion, "The Atlantean Legacy" creates for my readers a feeling of destiny and healing.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Paula Bates
Video: The Atlantean Legacy by Paula Bates
• Book Review: Atlantean Legacy - 2nd Edition (Atlantis Book 1) by Paula Bates|
• Book Review: Atlantis The Eyewitnesses Part I - The Creation of Atlantis by Walter Parks|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|