Book: 'Father' by Adir Borges de Oliveiracategories: Book, Emotions, Science Fiction, Relationship, Honor, Self Knowledge, Aliens, Social Critics, Spiritualism, Development, Heroism, Faith, Adventure
Adir Borges de Oliveiraabout this book: -This book is about a fiction adventure that shows how stories can do with coincidences, that has to have other reasons hide for us to know.
-Readers can grow its experience with emotions and espisodes of life the proagonists tell one to other, like the second world war, how to know the universe when spirit is separated of the body..., etc...
• What inspired you to write this book?
-My inspirations are the life itself and misteries related with religions, cientifc ficction and the search for truth.
• Who are the primary readers of your book?
-My first readers were friends, family and its contacts.
• How long did it take to write it?
-It took about two years.
• How did you come up with the title?
-First I wrote it then when my father died I found the title.
• Why did you choose this cover?
-This is the second cover, made with createspace toys.
• What was the hardest part of writing your book?
-Writing was at the normal way, editing was hard.
• Did you do research for your book?
-I did not research but it comes in the process.
• Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?
-I learned that when you start to write you become a receptor of some kind of muse who guides your inspirations.
• What do you want to say to your readers?
-To my readers I just wanna tell that this is a good way of getting humility.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Adir Borges de Oliveira
• Book Review: 'Human Experience' - Yeshel by Adir Borges de Oliveira|
• Book Review: Who Cares? by Adir Borges de Oliveira|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|