Book: Accounting for the Curious - Why Study Accounting?categories: Book, College Major, Career Counseling, University Major, Accounting Job, College Accounting, Why Study Accounting, Study Guide, College Guide, Freshman Year, Career Advice, Guidance Counselor, Accounting
Kishor Vaidya, PhDabout this book: Attention…parents, teachers, and consultants!
• Who says YOU can't be a career advisor?
• Why a career in Accounting is right for Your children or students?
• Do you care about your children's or students' choices of major/career?
If you want to help your children/students pick their college major/minor or career, this is the ONLY guide you need.
We, a group of top university professors from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia etc., have done this book "Accounting for the Curious: Why Study Accounting?" The purpose of this guide is to help the senior high school and college/university students make an informed decision about their major/career selection.
This is a peer-reviewed book, written by multiple top professors in plain English and published by the Curious Academic Publishing (www.ebooks.university). In this book, top university professors answer hundreds of questions such as:
• What is Accounting all about? What can you expect from this major?
• Why study Accounting? Why it can be your perfect career path?
• What are the research issues and scholarship opportunities in this area of study?
• What are the career options and best practice tips for the graduates?
"If only I had known this when I picked my college major". What if your children/students never had to regret about their major/career decision? If your children/students are going to spend another 30-40 years of their life in Accounting, take the price of this book ($9.99) as an investment for their future. Read this book yourself and become the career advisor of your children/students (who says you can't be a career advisor?). You should let the experts help YOUR children/students with their major/career. Gift this life-changing book to someone you care about.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Think Career !! The Young Person's Guide to Career Planning in the Real World by Nicole M. Quarles-Thomas|
• Book Review: Small Business Big Pressure - A Faith-based Approach to Guide the Ambitious Entrepreneur by Darryl W. Lyons|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|